Thursday, September 3, 2015

Whatever The Cost Book Review

This book is written from the viewpoint of the two Benham brothers. The part of their life they are writing about was a short-lived reality television show for one of the cable networks. This book shows how they were feeling at the time and the many lessons they learned while enduring. I found the writing to be more of a friend telling another friend about a difficult time they went through and how the Lord helped them. It flowed well from chapter to chapter and the writing style was easy to understand. It is not two men wining about something or wanting to get their side of the story out. It is about two men wanting to show how the Lord has led in their lives and how we can learn from their hardships. There are many principles that can be taken away from reading this book. In fact there were so many I have two pages full of comments I copied down! I would recommend this book for any Christian going through a difficult work situation right now. I would also recommend it for any Christian needing some encouragement while feeling they are the only ones standing up for something they believe in. This is a 5 out of 5 star book!!!!





I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


Whatever the Cost by David Benham

No comments:

Post a Comment