Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review of Women Heroes of the American Revolution

Women Heroes of the American Revolution by Susan M. Casey



I can’t say anything negative about this book! It has stories of women that are not spoken of often. Some you may have heard of and some maybe not. I enjoyed each one! They are well written and easy to understand. I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoys history and intriguing women. I think those who especially like quick stories that are easy to read but also entertaining will love this book and not put it down till they are finished. I would highly recommend this for any young girl to read as it show just how much a woman can do even when faced with day to day obstacles. A definite 5 out of 5 star book from me!


I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment